Welcome to the Call for Proposals for the I4PL 2018 conference and trade show, October 16-18, 2018 at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. The annual I4PL conference delivers three full days of professional development to advance and enrich L&D careers and gives access to a community of like-minded L&D professionals. The largest and only event of its kind in Canada, I4PL 2018 is the must-attend conference for today’s performance and learning professional. The theme of I4PL 2018 is Performance & Learning in the Digital Age. I4PL is seeking relevant, topical, forward-thinking sessions to meet the needs and challenges of today’s workplace learning and development professional in the age of technology.
The tracks for I4PL 2018 are:
- Performance and Learning Asset Design, Development and Delivery.
- Assessment and Return on Investment
- Performance & Learning Professional Development
Be sure to view the following information prior to submitting:
- Sessions are 60 minutes in length.
- We are looking for sessions that are unique in its delivery: hands-on, interactive, not all PowerPoint etc. Be creative!
- The program committee is responsible for reviewing and checking references during the process.
- Selected speakers will be required to sign a contract outlining the date, time and place of the presentation; the agreement terms; the deadlines for session descriptions, audiovisual requirements and presentation material submission.
- Selected speakers agree to use the I4PL-branded PowerPoint title slide (if using PowerPoint) or I4PL conference logo (if using Prezi or other).
- Your presentation must not contain sales pitches or sales-oriented material.
- Selected speakers who incorporate a sales theme or message and/or receive low audience evaluations will not be invited to present at future seminars or conferences.
- Selected speakers who wish to have their PowerPoint slides printed or handouts at their session are responsible for bringing sufficient copies for their session participants. I4PL does not print speaker notes or slides nor cover the cost of such printing.
- Only those speakers’ whose proposals are being considered, will be contacted by a representative of I4PL.
- If you have not spoken for I4PL at previous conferences and are in consideration to speak, I4PL will request a video noting facilitation skills
- Deadline: Submission deadline is Friday, June 29th 2018 at 5:00pm Eastern.
- Should you be chosen to speak, you will be contacted no later than Friday, July 23rd 2018
Compensation: There is no financial compensation offered for speaking at I4PL 2018. Presenters of accepted proposals will be required to pay the full conference registration fee. I4PL does not assist with travel and accommodation expenses.
You may download a PDF of the Call for Proposals for reference however all proposals must be submitted using the online application form.
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our 2018 Call for Proposals! If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or 416-512-8186 x280.
The Institute for Performance and Learning homepage: www.performanceandlearning.ca
I4PL 2018 Conference site: i4plconference.ca.