Registration is now open for I4PL 2018 from October 16 to 18, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
Registration Fees **
Earlybird – Until September 17, 2018
- Members: $695
- Non-Members: $995
Regular – After September 17, 2018
- Members: $845
- Non-Members: $1145
** Registration fees are in Canadian Dollars and subject to the Province of Ontario’s 13% Harmonized Sales Tax.
A group discount is available to all organizations that register more than six (6) delegates for I4PL 2018. Once an organization registers six delegates at the regular rate, each additional registration is discounted by 30%.
If your organization wishes to take advantage of the group discount, please contact Brad Moore at 416-307-3070 or email@example.com for additional information and processing of group discounts.
What Do You Get?
Your delegate registration fee entitles you to full access to I4PL 2018 and ONLINE LEARNING 2018 including:
- All breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks (delegates are responsible for their own dinners)
- Opening Reception (October 16, 2018)
- Closing Reception (October 18, 2018)
- Comprehensive program exploring key topics under the theme of Performance & Learning in the Digital Age
- Three plenaries featuring world-class speakers exploring I4PL 2018 and ONLINE LEARNING 2018’s theme
- Guaranteed opportunities for dialogue, discussion and interaction with speakers and presenters at each conference event
- Extensive networking opportunities with more than 1,000 colleagues and peers from around the world
- A trade show with a strong contingent of recognized industry vendors
- Social activities available each evening
Delegates also have the opportunity to explore the amazing culture, numerous tourist attractions, world-class shopping and fine dining available in Toronto, Canada’s largest city. You also have easy access to Ontario’s international award-winning wine country in the Niagara Region, a one-hour drive from the conference venue. Visit Tourism Toronto for more information.
Accommodations and Airline Travel
Special rates for both accommodations and airline travel are available for delegates to I4PL 2018.
Click here for accommodation information.
Click here for airline travel information.
Canadian Visa and Travel Requirements
All delegates from outside of Canada are strongly encouraged to consult the Canadian Visa and Travel Requirements for travelling to Canada prior to registering. There are no refunds available in the event you register and are unable to obtain a visa or electronic travel authorization to visit Canada.
Once your registration is complete, you receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
We look forward to welcoming all delegates to Toronto for I4PL 2018.